Τρίτη 30 Αυγούστου 2011

Night Kids

Well Today I Saw Takata To Use Tag [NK] [NK][Takata Like that. It say to all iam in NK Now! I Dont Say To Him Anything Becauze in Future it Was Give me Somthing priv and i just i do Ok :) But when i Pm him and i tell him if Takata You will Keep The Tag Like [TJD][Dr1ftLuDa][NK] Like [NK][DarkStar] Like Me? When i Say That he Awnser To me. I Just Wanna Say This Night Kids Is Fake gay and some others things i dont wanna say it. I say to him why you say that Takata After 1.5Year Blog clan The Old Night Kids Is Close 4ever DarkBurn Quit Samp And He Start To Play LFS. Well After Few Mins And Alot insults About Mom Luda About Kass1k Inside on Drift Factor he Quit and His Back With Tag [SEX][Takata. I Wanna Warn Some pp If Anyone See [NK][Takata Is Not on My Clan i Never Test Him or i Tell Him To Join. And Bcauze i Dont Wanna Say 100 Times Original Night Kids Is Close 4ever And i Have Speak With OWNER of OLD Night Kids And Tell Me Ok Just This i Will not Say This Again is The Last Time.! And Here One Photo What Takata Say to ALL on Drift Factor Kass1k is Noob Yes..


Pic Take It By DriftLuda

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου